Cosmetic surgery office sued for anesthetic overdose death

A woman has filed a medical malpractice lawsuit and wrongful death lawsuit against a cosmetic surgery office after her husband died during a hair transplant operation. According to the complaint, the 52 year-old man went to the cosmetic surgery office in April 2006. An expert retained by the decedent’s wife’s attorney determined that the 52 year-old victim had been given an overdose of anesthetic.

For the full article.

Lawyer Monthly - Legal Awards Winner
The National Trial Lawyers
Elder Care Matters Alliance
American Association for Justice
Fellow Litigation Counsel of America
Super Lawyers