Doctors Mistake Feeding Tube Causing Injury

A 52-year old man is know helpless hooked to a ventilator in a nursing home after doctors at a hospital mistakenly put a feeding tube into her lung this year, filling it with fluid. The woman is now unable to do simple tasks such as cooking. The woman had entered the hospital with breathing problems, but is now unable to leave a nursing home. Medical mistakes oftentimes come at the hands of trained doctors. To read more about the medical malpractice, please click the link.

Lawyer Monthly - Legal Awards Winner
The National Trial Lawyers
Elder Care Matters Alliance
American Association for Justice
Fellow Litigation Counsel of America
Super Lawyers