Parents of a young boy who died after having surgery settled with the boy’s doctor for $200,000 in a wrongful death medical malpractice claim. The boy died from septic shock after his bowel was perforated during a medical procedure. The doctor also checked on the boy the following day and found the perforation, according to the parents. There has been worldwide medical malpractice concern over this particular doctor’s capability as a medical professional.
Read more about the notorious doctor here.